Monday, July 31, 2006 | 6:06:00 PM
Labels: Other Google products
We’re excited about Google’s new Labs creation, Google Page Creator. You can use it not only to easily design and publish web pages, but also monetize those pages using AdSense.
To assist publishers using Google Page Creator with code implementation, here are some instructions:
1. Log into your AdSense account at www.google.com/adsense .
2. From the AdSense Setup tab, customize and generate your AdSense code.
3. Copy the generated code from the 'Your AdSense code' box.
4. Log into your Google Page Creator account.
5. Select the web page you'd like to display AdSense ads.
6. Select the field where you'd like the ads to appear.
7. Click 'Edit HTML'.
8. Paste the AdSense code in the HTML source code of the page.
9. Click 'Save Changes'.
10. Publish your web page.
Your ads should appear shortly!