Thursday, March 02, 2006 | 2:48:00 PM
You've worked hard to create site content that's valuable to users and appealing to advertisers. But how do you know if any advertisers are targeting their ads to your specific site? With the latest improvements to your Advanced Reports, you can find out with the check of a box. Just follow these steps to view separate reports for contexual targeting and site targeting:
1. Visit your Advanced Reports page
2. Choose AdSense for content as the product
3. Select to show data by 'Individual Ad Unit' from the drop-down menu
4. Click the checkbox marked 'Show data by targeting type - contextual or site'
5. Generate your report as usual
Now, you can be in the know about how much of your traffic is viewing site-targeted CPM ads and how much is viewing contextually-targeted CPC ads.
We've also added advanced reports for referrals. This will allow you to track referrals clicks, sign-ups, conversions and earnings over a more flexible date range.